Friday, December 31, 2010

TEC Podcast: *Bonus* Episode 19: All In The Family

Well, apparently 2010 has come to a close and to celebrate, I bring a very special bonus New Year's Eve mini-episode (recorded on Christmas Eve) rounding out our "Horrible Holidays" block with possibly the worst piece of shit of them all, SILENT NIGHT, DEADLY NIGHT 5: THE TOY MAKER (see the trailer below) from glorious 1992.  This one "stars" a super bloated Mickey Rooney, a robotic perverted Pinocchio and a bunch of killer toys!

My super special guests on this bonus episode (who thankfully had enough wine to get through it) are two member of my ACTUAL family.  As in my real life older blood sister Amanda and my real life birth mother Lyn!  Not only are they patient as hell for participating in "my little radio show" with me, they're funny as well.  I'm not sure how much more to sell this one other than my Mom raps about perverted robot teenage dolls.  Seriously.  This one is a must-hear.

                         





*You can download this and all TEC Podcast episodes from our Podbean site here or find us on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment